Athena's Demitasse

A demitasse is a small cup of black coffee. I only need one to fuel my thoughts, two to make me babble until the wee hours, three to make my left eye twitch and four... (You wouldn't want to know...)

Monday, June 05, 2006

A Song for Luisa

Everything doesn't makes sense.

The train arrives tonight.

I can't make out your tattoo.

Something definitely has to stop.

I'll ask myself later.

The place on the table where the cup used to be still burns.

Where's the morning paper?

Settle the bills.

Buy that book.

Trash him.

Easy, huh?

Listen.

Or just pretend to.

The bags.

Birds standing still in the plain.

Where?

Make some tea.

Do you still believe in that?

I heard a car stop at my house.

Look around.

If you feel uneasy there's a need for fresh air.

Put a sack on it.

Luisa lies.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this made me move. weird, eh? but it did. dying to read more.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Athena said...

thanks for reading through. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home